MULTIBEAM R2SONIC 2024 RENTAL & SALES
The highly recommended Sonic 2024 Wideband Multibeam Echosounder represents the latest in advanced modern system design and architecture, providing unprecedented system versatility, productivity and performance. The 2024 truly sets the standard for this class of MBES.
The Sonic 2024 system can be upgraded to Ultra High Resolution – providing extremely narrow beam widths at 700kHz operation. The narrow beam widths at 700 kHz make this option invaluable for detail offshore site surveys such as pipeline inspections, cable laying operations, archeological wreck surveys or other micro bathymetry applications. When UHR™ is selected, the beam width is 0.3° x 0.6° (2024) , 0.6° x 0.6° (2022) and 1? x 1? (2020), providing unprecedented small bottom footprints.
Achieve soundings in excess of 450m below sonar using Continuous Wave techniques. The 2024 is perfect for projects that need the best resolution.
Rental & sales of Ultra high resolution multibeams, state of the art.
- Bathymetry with optional TruePix™ Backscatter, Raw Water Column and Forward Looking Sonar imagery.
- Over 20x User Selectable Frequencies from 200 to 400kHz, selectable on the fly, in real-time during survey operations.
- Optional 700kHz operation with 0.3° x 0.6° beamwidths.
Highest Resolution & Accuracy
- Focused 0.5° x 1° beamwidths
- 60kHz Signal Bandwidth over entire frequency range.
- True Range Resolution of 1.25 cm, all frequencies.
- Selectable swath coverage from 10° to 160°, selectable on the fly, in real-time during survey operations.
- 1 to 500m range.
Ease of Operation
- Embedded signal processor and Controller.
- Sonar user interface from Survey application software PC.
- Low weight, volume & power consumption (less than 50 Watts).
- Latest Advanced Technology.
- Industry leading 3-year limited warranty.
- Value priced
- Trade-in rebate for older technology systems.
Stema Systems has lot of experience in installing the multibeams with various Clients. Please check out our clients here