Sparker Squid 501
The Squid 501 Sparker is a compact sound source affixed to a high voltage cable. It is used to obtain better penetration of seabed profiles when geological conditions are difficult.
The Squid 501 Sparker operates well at 200-600 Joules and can be fitted with different electrode clusters for a variety of operational requirements.
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Robust nylon construction
- Easy to use. Simply clips to a High Voltage cable and towed by vessel.
- Supplied with RMK connectors as standard. Optional Joy Plugs.
- Field replaceable electrodes available
- Choice of tip designs